Here are some good, standard jewelry care tips:
- DO NOT ever use silver cleaner. This will remove the black from the letters.
- To polish your silver jewelry, use a silver polishing cloth only.
- Remove your jewelry when performing tasks that may cause physical damage. i.e. cleaning, gardening, swimming, working out etc.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals such as chlorine, bleach, ammonia etc.
- Put all jewelry on after you have applied all cosmetics, perfumes, lotions and hairspray. These products can contain chemicals that can damage your jewelry.
- If handled properly, gold filled jewelry should only require buffing.
- Remove all jewelry when bathing & showering
Again, most of our jewelry pieces incorporate metal plating, brass, or gold filled components. In order to maintain its quality and color, avoid contact with water or other harsh chemicals such as perfume. Store in a secure and dry airtight place between wears and ensure that you clean your jewelry lightly with a cloth to keep it as good as new.
All pieces are checked twice for missing pieces and loose links before shipping, we understand accidents happen while wearing jewelry so please be advised that all sales are FINAL.
What is 925 Sterling Silver ?
Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% Pure silver & 7.5% other metals
What is CZ ?
Cubic zirconia (also known as CZ) is similar to a diamonds with its brilliance and crystal clarity, but it is a synthesized (man-made) crystalline material that is colorless, hard, and flawless. It looks so much like a diamond, it is an affordable alternative to diamonds.
Natural body chemistry, environment, and certain chemicals may oxidize or change the color of the metals. The best way to prevent tarnishing is by caring for your jewelry properly and following these jewelry care tips.
Additionally contact with materials like cosmetics, hairspray, perfume, deodorant, body lotion, bleach, etc., can speed up the tarnishing process.
Although rare, some people are allergic to the metals and finishes commonly used in making jewelry. It is the responsibility of the consumer to be aware of any allergies he or she may have to metals (gold, silver, etc.) or the oxidation applied to metals prior to making a purchase. Because there is no way for us to know the medical history of our customers, Luxe Life Accessories will not be held liable for any allergic reactions that may occur as a result of wearing our jewelry. We take Pride in Quality to ensure all pieces are Hypoallergenic.