Skip to content
Read on for all the best tips to keep your Apple Watch band in the best possible condition.
- Remove the strap from your watch.
- Clean your metal band with a microfibre cloth and wipe away any dust or dirt.
- Oil based lubricants may be used for metal bands and adaptor mechanism.
- Preserve your metal bands plating properties by avoiding contact with cleaning agents, beauty products, water, and chemicals.
- Store the band in a cloth bag to protect it from the elements when not in use.
- Luxe Life stainless steel bands may contain elements of nickel.
Got a question? Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.